POLES FOR MINIWIND SYSTEM
The poles for small windmills are supports designed for the installation of a small wind generator.
The choice of support will follow an accurate planning phase in which the dimensioning of the pole to be used will be combined with factors such as:
- size, weight and number of wind turbines;
- nominal electric power of the generator;
- characteristics of the rotor;
- working height above the ground;
- minimum and maximum speed of movement of the blades;
- installation area.
Therefore the Carpal staff is at your complete disposal to develop any request.